Monday, January 4, 2010

Truth

Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with...

Oh my God! Where have I been ? I ain't been lost! I've been nowhere..lol*It's new year already and I haven't posted in this blog for centuries...so let's welcome me back!*wink* I'm going to rock this blog and make it the best blog in the world. Umm...let it be true...then I'll have joy in my heart. XD

Life is like a box of chocolates. Statements like, “This is true,” or “This is right,” are meaningless to some intellectuals, those who deny the possibility of absolute truth. They insist that truth is relative, that what is true for one may not be true for another, or what may have been true in the past is not necessarily true today. They claim that it’s all in the way you see it, and it really does not matter how you see it because, in the final analysis, nobody has any ultimate answers. Some would even say that life is a laugh, death is a bad joke, and everything is quite absurd. Want to know more about it? just visit http://bible.org/seriespage/let-god-be-true

By the way, I just added some songs in the mixpod playlist. BEAUTIFUL songs! Stay tuned to know what's going on! Before I forget, Happy New Year everyone! Make your new year resolutions and take actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment