Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Are you strong enough?



O my God! This morning, I read on Ephesians Chapter 6 and it appeared again on my blog as the bible verse of the day. What a coincidence??

Yea, maybe I'm emotionally strong but it's not that easy for me to handle a lot of pressure.I was worried about pressure...no I shouldn't!

I need strength! more strength to endure difficult task. eheh! There are many kinds of strength. But the most important one is the strength I need in the Lord. True Christian strength is not of the body. True Christian strength is of the spirit, measured in faithfulness, trust, and perseverance. By Grace we live by Faith.

The spiritual battle-"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

Ephesians 6:10-20

I want 2b STRONG! The spiritual battle can only be won, first of all, by putting on His armor. In order to be strongand to fight the good fight of the faith,

must put on faith, righteousness, and salvation.  

must use the gospel with is the Word of God

and last, but not least,  must pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment